We aim to be the safest place for wargamers to buy or sell their supplies.
- Firstly your payment is made to us directly, we hold your payment for 14 days or until you leave positive feedback for your item (Whichever is sooner).
- If you are concerned about us, warbay is an operating name of the company Wellesley Inc Ltd, a company that has been running since 2010.
- Warbay will also act as arbitration if there are any issues with an order. Our rules are simple:
- Lost – If the product does not arrive, you receive a full refund but are required to contact the seller if the product arrives at a later stage.
- Not as described – If the product arrives and is not as described or has not been sufficiently packaged the seller then has the option to offer you a partial refund. If you cannot agree on a refund then the seller will be required to cover the cost of return postage and you will need to send the item back to the seller in the same condition that you sent it. All refunds like this will be monitored so that if we see any pattern of buyers or sellers acting badly, we can take action.
- Change of mind – If the product arrives and you change your mind, for any reason, within 14 days of ordering, you can contact the seller and return the item at your own cost. The seller can (at their own discretion) deduct the outbound postage fee from your refund.
- Still not sure? Then pay by paypal and have all the normal levels of protection.
Firstly contact the seller, see if they have a tracking number and when it was sent. We would expect most orders to arrive within 2-3 days of ordering, but sometimes they can take longer. If it has been a week please contact us to make us aware (Even if the seller has provided tracking or delivery details) this way we can be on hand if delivery has still not arrived within the 14 day protected window.
All sellers set their own shipping locations. You will need to check each seller individually.
Most orders should arrive within 2-3 days. We expect our sellers will post their items within 2 working days and we expect delivery to take no more than 5 days. So the maximum you should need to wait is 7 days, however you can contact the sellers directly if you have any time restraints.
In an effort to make warbay easier to traverse and find all your options, the first picture you will see could be a stock image. If the item is built then there should be additional pictures to show exactly what you will receive. A new, in box OR Spru only listing may not have any extra pictures but will describe what you will receive.
In summary, a built model should have exact pictures (although the stock image may appear) a new, in box or on spru listing might not have any additional pictures after the stock image. This will mean the models in the picture should be the ones you can build, but do not expect built painted models in this instance.
As a new site and with Warhammer being the most popular, our main focus is there, however, we can expand the site to include other wargames that people are interested in.
Add you product to the closest category you can, then send us as message (click here). We can then add an appropriate sub section for you and move the product there.
Yes, this website is meant to bring all the different products that wargamers are interested in, together. However please check that the product you are selling does not breach any copyright laws before listing. See the above category faq if you subsection does not exist.
Each seller sets their own shipping rules. Please check with the sellers individually.
We charge a flat 5% selling fee to all sellers on the platform, but that includes the transaction fee. Your payment can be turned into credit to spend on Warbay and you get a 2% bonus, meaning you will have only paid 3% in fees. More details can be found on our Fees page: https://www.warbay.shop/fees/
There are currently 3 options for sellers:
- List yourself and pay just 5% commission
- Send your models to use, we will list and sell it for you. We will take 10% commission + Postage costs.
- Sell it to us. In future we hope to open this up to allow resellers to make you offers, however at this time we can offer to buy your models and supplies from you to sell ourselves. If you have stuff you would like to sell to us then message us (details at the bottom of this page). As an idea we would give you about 50% of the resell value, while this may seem low remember that we have to factor in postage as well as the time to sort, list and photograph your products.
Have a question not answered here? Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form here