By using this website you are agreeing to the following
Terms and Conditions
Warbay is a marketplace that allows users to offer, sell and buy just about anything wargame related in a variety of formats and locations.
Warbay does not have possession of anything listed or sold through Warbay, and is not involved in the actual transaction between buyers and sellers. The contract for the sale is directly between buyer and seller.
While we may provide pricing, postage, listing and other guidance in our Services, such guidance is solely informational and you may decide to follow it or not. Warbay does not review users’ listings or content. While we may help facilitate the resolution of disputes through various programmes, Warbay has no control over, and does not guarantee the existence, quality, safety or legality of, items advertised; the truth or accuracy of users’ content, listings or feedback; the ability of sellers to sell items; the ability of buyers to pay for items; or that a buyer or seller will actually complete a transaction or return an item.
Warbay is a community platform. While we will try to police the website and do our utmost to protect all members of the community, we are not responsible for the actions of sellers on this website or the products listed. Any person that creates a listing on this platform is responsible for that listing, any person found to be breaking any laws may receive a lifetime ban from the website.
In connection with using or accessing the Services you will not:
- post, list or upload content or items in inappropriate categories or areas on our sites;
- breach or circumvent any laws, third-party rights or our systems or policies;
- sell any counterfeit items or otherwise infringe the copyright, trademark or other rights of third parties;
- use our Services if you are not able to form legally binding contracts (for example if you are under 18), or are temporarily or indefinitely suspended from using our Services;
- fail to pay for items purchased by you, unless you have a valid reason as set out in an Warbay policy, the seller has materially changed the item’s description after you purchase, a clear typographical error is made, or you cannot contact the seller;
- fail to deliver items sold by you, unless you have a valid reason as set out in a Warbay policy, for example the buyer fails to comply with the terms posted in your listing, or you cannot contact the buyer;
- manipulate the price of any item or interfere with any other user’s listings;
- post false, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, or libellous content;
- take any action that may undermine the Feedback or ratings systems;
- transfer your Warbay account (including Feedback) and user ID to another party without our consent;
- distribute or post spam, unsolicited or bulk electronic communications, chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
- use the contact information of other users for any purpose other than in relation to a specific Warbay transaction on the Warbay site (which includes using this information to send marketing materials directly to Warbay users unless the user has given explicit consent to receiving these materials);
- distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm Warbay, or the interests or property of Warbay users;
- use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access our Services for any purpose;
- bypass our robot exclusion headers, interfere with the working of our Services, or impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- export or re-export any Warbay application or tools except in compliance with the export control laws of any relevant jurisdictions and in accordance with posted rules and restrictions;
- infringe the copyright, trademark, patent, moral, database or other intellectual property rights (collectively, “Intellectual Property Rights“) that belong to or are licensed to Warbay. Some, but not all, actions that may be infringement are reproducing, performing, displaying, distributing, copying, reverse engineering, decompiling, disassembling, or preparing derivative works from content that belongs to Warbay or someone else;
- infringe any Intellectual Property Rights that belong to third parties affected by your use of the Services or post content that does not belongs to you;
- commercialise any Warbay application or any information or software associated with such application;
- harvest or otherwise collect information about users, such as email addresses, without their consent; or
- circumvent any technical measures we use to provide the Services.
If you are registering with Warbay as a business entity or on behalf of a business entity, you represent that you have the authority to legally bind that entity. If you are trading as a business on Warbay, you must comply with all applicable laws relating to online trading for the site you are selling on (please see UK government website for more information on the legal requirements for selling in the UK).
You agree that we will commence supplying our Services to you as soon as you accept this User Agreement. You can cancel this User Agreement under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013. Business users can cancel this User Agreement by visiting this help page. We may recoup the cost of any Services provided up to the point of cancellation.
Offers to buy or sell outside of Warbay
We ask that all buyers and sellers conduct all transactions through the security of Warbay, this allows us to best protect all members of our community. Please keep all communications through the Warbay message service and all payments through the Warbay website.
If we believe you are violating the policy of “Offers to buy or sell outside of Warbay”, you may be subject to a range of actions, including limits on your buying and selling privileges, restrictions on listings and account features, suspension of your account, application of fees for the introduction of seller to buyer, and recovery of expenses for policy monitoring and enforcement; and (2) you are a seller and you offer or reference your contact information or ask for the buyer’s contact information in the context of buying or selling outside of Warbay, you will be liable for all final value fees in consideration for the introduction to a buyer for that item on the Warbay site, even if the item does not sell.
We may cancel unconfirmed accounts or accounts that have been inactive for a long time or modify or discontinue our Services.
Additionally, we reserve the right to vary or terminate all or part of our Services and/or not provide all or part of our Services to anyone for any reason and/or period of time, at our discretion.